Sunday, June 10, 2012

goodbye to holidays.

Today is the last day of holidays so I update my  blog,haha
It's nice but boring during the holidays.
I've go back to my hometown - Penang
I'm actually updated on yesterday 
But there's been a power cut so I publish my blog today 



 I watched two movie during the holidays!
Piranha 3DD
I watched it at Penang
Piranha3DD nice but make me wanna vomit in cinema bcos I watched it after dinner !


and the second movie 
snow white and the huntsman
Snow white in this movie is very beautiful !
I like this movie more than Piranha ;-)


 before
after

I also perm my hair become straight during this holidays.
It just a little bit change on my hair but the chemical liquid make my hair become smelly ;(
By the way, my hair look nature although have been rebonding my mummy and I very satisfied it !







School tomorrow ,
goodbye my holidays and start to hardworking for my PMR ;-)
(please forgive for any grammar error, thank you ^.^ )




No comments:

Post a Comment